#5 Zipper Bottom Stops
Bottom stops are the metal components found toward the bottom end of the zipper that closes off the zipper. Bottom stops are only found on closed-end zippers. They are also known as "bottom stoppers."
#5 stops are recommended for #5, #4.5 and #4 zippers.
Not sure which stop to get?
- Silver stops pair best with nickel and aluminum metal zippers. They also pair well with any color molded plastic or nylon coil zipper
- Brass stops pair best with brass metal zippers and with molded plastic zippers with yellow hues (think yellow, gold molded plastic zippers)
- Antique brass stops pair best with antique brass metal zippers and with molded plastic zippers with brown hues
- White stops pair best with white molded plastic zippers
- Black stops pair best with black molded plastic zippers
Note: Bottom stops are used as top stops on nylon coil chain.
As Seen In:
OUR CUSTOMERS ARE "SEW" HAPPY!
Thanks for the great service! Will shop with you again in the future.
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
I enjoy doing business with a family business.
I am astounded and happy about how quickly the four spools of Gutermann thread got to me. Thank you very much.