#3 Zipper Top Stops
Zipper slider replacements
Top stops are the metal components found toward the top end of the zipper that keep the slider from running off the zipper tracks. When shortening a zipper or replacing a zipper slider, use these to replace the top stops you have removed. They are also known as "top stoppers" or "top ends."
#3 top stops are recommended for #2 and #3 zippers.
Not sure which stop to get?
- Silver stops pair best with nickel and aluminum metal zippers. They also pair well with any color molded plastic or nylon coil zipper
- Brass stops pair best with brass metal zippers and with molded plastic zippers with yellow hues (think yellow, gold molded plastic zippers)
- Antique brass stops pair best with antique brass metal zippers and with molded plastic zippers with brown hues
- White stops pair best with white molded plastic zippers
- Black stops pair best with black molded plastic zippers
Note: Bottom stops, not top stops, are typically used as top stops on nylon coil zipper chain.
As Seen In:
OUR CUSTOMERS ARE "SEW" HAPPY!
Thanks for the great service! Will shop with you again in the future.
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
I enjoy doing business with a family business.
I am astounded and happy about how quickly the four spools of Gutermann thread got to me. Thank you very much.